- Bcece Le
BCECE LE 2018: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Lateral Entry
BCECE LE is conducted by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) for admission in the second year of graduate level Pharmacy, Para Medical and Engineering Degree Course.
BCECE LE 2018 Important Dates
- Online Registration start date: 5th April, 2018
- Online Registration end date: 25th April, 2018
- Last date for payment through bank challan: 30th April, 2018
- Last date for payment through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking: 30th April, 2018
- Issue of Admit Cards (Online): 12th July, 2018
- Exam Date: 29th July, 2018
BCECE LE 2018 Exam Pattern
The BCECE LE 2018 will be conducted in 2 stages.1st stage:
No. of questions: 200 and each question carries 4 marks. However, one mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer
Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes.2nd stage:
No. of questions: 100 and each question carries 4 marks. However, one mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
BCECE LE 2018 Application Process
The application for BCECE Lateral Entry can be filled online by logging into their official website
The application process for BCECE LE 2018 starts with the registration. The candidates can register themselves using their email id and mobile no. The candidates will further receive an SMS containing information such as their password and registration no. for further login.Step 2
After the registration process, the next step is the payment of examination fees either online using credit/debit/online banking or through bank challan.Step 3
The third step is the filling up of personal information online by using the official website https://bceceboard.com/BCECE[LE]exIndex.phpStep 4
The fourth step is to fill up the candidate’s educational qualification using the official website and by clicking on “Fill the Educational Information” link.
After successfully filling up the application forms, the candidates can either submit the application form online or through registered post/Speed post to –
Controller of Examination,
B.C.E.C.E. Board, I.A.S. Association Building
Near Patna Airport, P.O. B.V. College, Patna
Pin – 800014
BCECE LE 2018 Application Fees
The application fees for all candidates (General/OBC/ST/SC) is Rs. 2200
BCECE LE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have successfully completed their diploma of engineering, para medical, agriculture or pharmacy with a minimum of 45% marks (for general category) and 40% marks (for ST/SC/BC/EBC).
- The candidates should score a minimum of 35% mark in the English subject.
- The candidate should be a citizen of India and must belong to the state of Bihar.
- Candidates opting for Medical and Agriculture should not be less than 17 Years of age. However, there is no age limit for candidates opting for Engineering and Pharmacy.
BCECE LE 2018 SyllabusEngineering
- Solid Geometry
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Vector Calculus
- Fourier Series
- Vector Methods
- Various Systems of Forces
- Grammar and Comprehension
- Subject – Verb concord
- Common Errors
- Vocabulary, Unseen Passage will be set to test the language skills mentioned above.
Elementary Spoken English : Elementary theory of phonetics
- Drafting Official and Business Letters
- Drafting Circulars and Official Orders / Instructions
- Drafting Minutes and Agenda of the Meeting.
Importance of Reports in the Present day Industrial Set-up
- Sentence and Paragraph Writing.
- Report Writing
- Classification of Reports
- Writing of Reports
- Mechanics of language.
- Technical Description of things and Processes
- Precis Writing
- Spoken English
Para Medical Syllabus 2018(A) ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY:
Introduction of bones and muscles
- Different Vital Organs
Liver & Spleen
Central Nervous organ
Basic knowledge of various system
- Special Senses
- Pulse, B.P.- Systolic & Diastolic Blood Pressure, Heart sound (Normal & Abnormal), Cyanosis, Edema and Temperature regulation
(B) PATHOLOGY, MICROBIOLOGY & BIOCHEMISTRY:
General Pathology- Introduction