Bachelor of Law Entrance Test - BILAT
The Bachelor of Law Entrance Test (BILAT 2018) is conducted by the Bihar Institute of Law, Patna for admission to its 180 seats for three year LLB course. The candidates will be admitted for the session 2017-18 strictly on the basis of the entrance exam and merit list as prepared by the institute.
Important Dates for BILAT 2018
- Sale of Application Form - 1st week of January
- Last date of for receipt of application form by registered Post/Speed Post to –
The Principal, Bihar Institute of Law, Raja Bazar, Ashiana More
Patna – 800 014 - 22.05.2018
- Admit card to be distributed at Bihar Institute of Law, Patna -24.05.2018
(Note: Admit Cards will not be sent by Post Applicant has to collect the some In person.)
- Date of Entrance Test - 26.05.2018
- Result Declaration - 30.05.2018
- Commencement of Admission - 04.06.2018
- Commencement of classes - 02.07.2018
BILAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates applying for LLB in Bihar Institute of Law should have a Bachelor's degree in Arts, Science, Commerce, Engineering or any other discipline from a recognized University.
- The candidates should atleast score a minimum of 45% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Candidates appearing for their final year of Bachelor’s Exam are also eligible to apply for BILAT 2018. However, they should submit the photocopy of their final year marksheet before the admission.
BILAT 2018 Exam Pattern
- Medium of Entrance Test: English.
- Examination Pattern: The Entrance Test paper will have objective type questions with multiple choices.
- Test Duration: 2 hours.
BILAT 2018 Selection Criteria
- The candidates will be provided admission to LLB Course strictly on the basis of merit list as per their performance in BILAT 2018. It is compulsory for the candidates to must secure a minimum of 40% marks in the entrance test in order to get admission in LLB, course. Hence, the candidate will be disqualified to take admission, if they secure less than 40% marks in the entrance test.
- In case of two or more candidates securing equal marks in the entrance test, the candidate who has obtained higher marks in his/her graduation shall be admitted through BILAT 2018.
- And, if in case, two or more candidates secure equal marks in both entrance test & Graduation, then the candidate having higher age will be eligible for the seat.
BILAT 2018 Application Process
The candidates can obtain the Application Form and Prospectus from the -
office of Bihar Institute of Law
The prospectus and the application form will cost Rs.500/- (inclusive of the Entrance Test Fee).
The application form along with the prospectus can also be downloaded from the College Website www.bilpatna.in
An amount of Rs. 600/-(in the form of a Bank Draft or Pay-in-slip in favour of Bihar Institute of Law, Patna) has to be paid by the candidates who obtain the Application Form & Prospectus through College website.
The demand draft along the duly filled application Forms, has to be submitted by the candidates who have downloaded the application from the college website. Other than these, the candidates also have to submit the self-attested copies of all their Marksheets and Pass Certificate (including Matric) & Caste Certificate, PH certificate (if required) and send it to the following address -
The Principal Bihar Institute of Law, Raja Bazar
Ashiana More, Post - BV College
N.B. The application form along with all other documents should reach to the office of Principal on or before the last date of submission of Form.
Bihar Institute of Law, Patna
(Recognised by Bar Council of India, Affiliated to Magadh University, Gaya), Principal
Bihar Institute of Law, Raja Bazar, Ashiana More, Post - B.V. College, Patna-800014, Website www.bilpatna.com, Email: email@example.com, Mob.: 9431450318