K.K. University, Biharsharif, Nalanda
The KK University, Biharsharif in the District Nalanda of Bihar was established under the Bihar Private Universities Act 2013 and passed by the Cabinet of Government of Bihar in its meeting held on May 16, 2917 has been notified vide 15/M 1-38/2014-1147 dt. June 8, 2017.
The Samajik Kalyan Sanstha is sponsoring agency to KKU Biharshrif. The university aims to provide quality education in the fields of sciences, humanities & social sciences, paramedical, engineering, commerce and management, pharmacy, etc by establishing appropriate infrastructure suitable to the spread of higher education (HE), vocational education & training (VET), and industry specific employment oriented programmes.
A Centre of Excellence with vibrant academic activities to motivate youth to the world of knowledge, skills and Science & Technology with focus on the development of the state, the region and the nation.
To impart quality education in the fields of Engineering, Science & Technology at Under-graduate as well as Post-graduate levels with special attention to encourage innovation and academic excellence in these fields.
To engage in creation of knowledge, development of technologies, and R&D activities.
KK University Study Programmes
The KK University offers Under Graduate and Postgraduate study programmes through following Schools
- School of Agriculture Sciences
- School of Applied Sciences
- School of Commerce & Management
- School of Computer Application
- School of Education
- School of Engineering & Technology
- School of Humanities & Culture
- School of Legal Studies
- School of Library Sciences
- School of Pharmacy and Paramedical Sciences
KK University Admission Procedure
Following given KK University Admission Procedure for Under Graduate / Post Gradaute programmes:
- An applicant for admission to a programme must apply in the prescribed Application Form (copy appended with the Prospectus) following the Advertisement in the Newspaper to the Officer In-charge (Admission) of the University within the deadline.
- The application for admission to the programme will be verified by the Admission Counsellor followed by the authentication of the concerned Faculty Dean / Principal.
- The selection for admission will be done in order of merit and, if necessary, based on the success in the Admission / Entrance Test followed by personal interview; and subject to verification of all original transcripts / certificates.
- There are certain programmes in which admission eligibility will depend on the pass percentage marks of the qualifying Examination / Test.
- For admission in any programme, the candidate must have to submit the Transfer Certificate / Migration.
ADMISSION / APPLICATION FORM
The filled-in application form should accompany the following :
- The attested copies of the 10th / 10+2 Marks Sheet.
- Certificate issued by the respective Board of Examination.
- The DD for fee or receipt in support of online payment to University Bank Account. For online application, visit the website : www.kkuniversity.ac.in
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Recent Passport size photo- Two Nos.
- Certificate in support of SC/ST/ OBC.
- Registration Number or Enrollment Number will be assigned to the students by the University after verification and submission of all the necessary documents / fees etc.
- For admission to Courses like MBA / MCA / M.Phil. / Ph.D. etc. the candidate has to pass the KKU Entrance Test.
- Generally the last date for submission of Application Form is end of August.
- The Academic Session is likely to commence from August.
- Hostel seats are limited and one may reserve the seat at the earliest.
Berauti, Nepura, Biharsharif, Nalanda, Bihar – 803 115
Help Desk : +91 8084644855, 7091193009